1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what."
- 19 Things I Will Tell My Daughter (via bl-ossomed)
I SURVIVED!!! Back at it tonight, then Camp Healing Tree this weekend, life is good.
First night off orientation tonight…
- Taylor Swift tells Rolling Stone about ‘Shake it off’ (x)
Last night was my last night on orientation and I am so scared to go to work tomorrow. On top of everything else that’s going on, I’m afraid I’m headed for a nervous breakdown. I’m stressed and exhausted and I have no idea how to get myself together. I cry every time I have to work. I’ve had six patients twice now, and the days nurses pick apart absolutely everything I do, which helps to a degree, but I leave feeling more and more inadequate. My mom is not helping, she has no idea what this is like and is angry at me because I act out and get angry over the smallest stuff. I shouldn’t get so upset, but I feel so tired and under supported. This has been the hardest transition of my life, and I am not coping well at all. Ugh
I got called in to work in OB tonight, they ended up giving me the option to go home on call after four hours. I took it, so I got incentive pay for four hours, and now I am being paid to sleep. Winning! Plus the nurse I was with said she would suggest to her manager that she have me crosstrained in OB! That. Would. Be. So. Awesome!
so here’s some weird Corgi mixes